? ??????????????Twilight Forest? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (51 Ratings)??204 Grabs Today. 20332 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Scarface? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??116 Grabs Today. 6175 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Transfor BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Easy Bake Oven

First of all, per request of Madeline, I changed our background to a New Moon theme. My 5 year-old daughter loves Edward the vampire. I guess it's partly my fault. I love the Twilight series, too. Back to the Easy Bake oven. This was our first time using the oven. This thing seems to have changed since I was little. First of all, I could not figure out how to "open" the oven door. Then, I figured out that you don't open the door. The door is for cosmetic purposes only. Once I figured out how to slide the food through the side...we were cookin', well, I was cookin. Madeline mixed the cookie dough and waited for one cookie to bake, and then her assistance as a cook was history. In the meantime, it took me another hour to bake 5 more cookies, one at a time. They were pretty good, but tiny. Our next adventure will be a stacked cake, I suppose. Oh, after I wrote this blurb, I realized that I accidently erased the Easy Bake pics from my camera....what has happened to my photo journaling skills?

0 comments: